Choose to Share
Simply choose the AB AlbumOnline option on the payment window when placing a PDF AsukaBook order. If you place your order with JPEG files, contact customer care
to request an AlbumOnline link.
If you chose the AB AlbumOnline option when placing a PDF order, a link will be sent to you via email within one business day of your approval date. If you placed a JPEG order and requested a link, we will prepare and email the link to you within one business day.
Share the Love*
Pass the link along to your clients so they can preview their album before the printed version arrives. Your clients are sure to be excited to see it, and they'll be thrilled to show it off to family and friends! This online preview is also a wonderful way to display your images and album designs to your prospective clients.
Show it Off on Facebook and Twitter*
It's now even easier to share your beautiful images and album designs on Facebook and Twitter! When viewing the online slideshow, simply click on the Facebook and Twitter icons for automatic sharing on your social media channels.
*Be sure to obtain permission from your clients before sharing their images for promotional use.
All customers using the AB AlbumOnline service (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) acknowledge and agree to the following terms in relation to use of the AB AlbumOnline service (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
- The Customer is limited to persons who have registered for use of the AsukaBook Service.
- The Customer may request use of the Service only if prior approval of the person(s) ordering the AsukaBook (such as parties that may use the Service including, but not limited to, the principals of a wedding and their relatives; hereinafter referred to as the User) is obtained.
- The operators of the Service shall notify the Customer of a unique URL address (hereinafter referred to as the Address) as based on the Customer's request and after confirmation of that request. However, the use of the Service may be refused if judged that the image data may violate Articles 6 and 7 below.
- The Customer shall exercise strict control over the Address.
- The Customer guarantees that all items related to the use of the Service will not infringe the intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, moral rights and portrait rights of any third party, nor any other rights, and will not cause any hardships, disadvantages or damages to any third party.
- The Customer guarantees that all items related to the use of the Service will not violate any and all laws and regulations of Japan, the United States or other applicable foreign countries, and do not contravene public order and morals.
- If the operators of the Service receive any claims from a third party, which may arise from or in connection with the use of the Service by the Customer or the User related thereto, based on a infringement of rights, a violation of laws and regulations, or a violation of public order and morals, the Customer shall, at his/her responsibility and expense, hold the operators of the Service harmless from and against such claims and indemnify for the damages from such claims incurred by the Service.
- Image data can be refused for display if it is considered to violate Article 6 or Article 7, or such data can be dealt with in a private manner, as based on the judgment of the operators of the Service.
- The operators of the Service shall endeavor to offer the Service under the best possible conditions. Provided, however, that the operator of the Service shall not provide compensation for any and all detriments incurred by the Customer and the User including, but not limited to, deletion of stored image data due to negligence on the part of the operators of the Service.
- The Customer and the User shall, before using the Service, acknowledge that there is no guarantee that privacy and confidentiality will be perfectly maintained due to the fact that the security systems used by the Service possess inherent limitations.
- The Service shall be provided for a period of one (1) year from when image data is first displayed.
- The Service will remove image data from public view upon notification by the Customer of such intention due to User conditions or other reasons.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted under the laws of Japan. In the event of any dispute arising between the operators of the Service and the Customer, the parties hereto agree that such disputes shall be brought before the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hiroshima District Court of Japan.