Each set of blank template is set up with the appropriate size, resolution, color space, filename, and guide locations.
- Download the specific set of templates for the product type, size, number of sides and finish every time you start a design project.
- Do not change any of the template specifications, including file names.
- If you add or remove pages from/to the original download, note that the size of the cover/case files may also need to change. Download the set of files for the exact number of pages to ensure cover/case files have the correct dimension and guide placement, and the rest of the files are named correctly. Note: Not all products are available in 2 side increments.
Learn more about the blank templates and general layout tips HERE.
Adobe® Photoshop® CC or higher with Adobe® Bridge® CC
- Close your Adobe® Photoshop® application.
- Open a Finder or File Explorer window and navigate to the Adobe Photoshop Scripts folder.
- Mac: Applications > Adobe Photoshop (your version) > Presets > Scripts
- Windows: C Drive > Program Files > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop (your version) > Presets > Scripts
- Open a second Finder or File Explorer window and navigate to the AsukaBook Photoshop Tool Files and Instructions
- Mac/Windows: Downloads > AsukaBook-Photoshop-Tool.zip
- Move or copy and paste the ABPs_X.X.X.XX folder into the Adobe Photoshop Scripts folder.
Free Photoshop Layouts
Download these free Photoshop templates created by custom album designer Studio Elle
. These templates are set up with clipping masks, are fully adjustable, and designed to be used with the specified product.